Subscribe:

Thursday, December 15

Greetings, Earthlings!

It's taken me a while to muster up the courage and patience to finally write my first post. I feel as though I should have something profound to say, but nothing of the sort comes to mind. So perhaps instead of trying to get intellectual/philosophical in the middle of the night, I should just tell you readers about myself. In bullet form. Because everyone loves reading lists in bullet form, right?! Right.

  • My full name is Stephanie Anne, but you can just call me Steff. My parents were very fond of hyphenated first names, but it just never stuck.
  • I'm rather small. This has its pros and cons. A definite pro is that most people think I'm cute and harmless. I like to use this to my advantage.
  • You will almost always find me with a book, no matter where I am. I absolutely ADORE reading.
  • I am a nerd. I don't try to hide it. Actually, I relish this fact. 8)
  • I will listen to almost every type of music. Concerts are the place to be! I've recently found an appreciation for jazz concerts. Say it with me folks: "I JUST JAZZED!" What a beauty of a phrase.
  • Dancing is therapeutic to me. Blasting music and just dancing it off with friends is such a great way to relieve stress. 
  • British and Australian accents are amazing! Possess one of those, and I will instantly like you... Unless you are Lila from Dexter (season two). Because she was a bitch and I'm still not over it (partly because I only finished season two a couple of days ago).
  • I'm a university student majoring in Professional Writing. I'm hoping to find my way into the publishing business. One day, it will happen.
  • Perhaps I'll become an author as well. That's the dream!
  • I'm still not quite sure what I want to do with this blog, but I'm hoping some of you (meaning the... one reader I will probably get?!) will stick around to find out!


    And I leave you all with a picture of my back. Just because.

    1 comments:

    Sarah said...

    It's 2:30 in the morning and I am reading your first post...And I have a distinct feeling that...You will become a FAMOUS writer someday! (and being your good friend, I will swindle dozens of signed copies off of you, and sell them on ebay for ridiculous prices, thus becoming extravagantly rich).
    This is my master plan *shhhhhhh* ...Don't tell anyone!
    This book blog (which I see is in need of more posts) WILL become popular...
    [ignore me...I am currently a sleep-deprived zombie...(Before I wrote "zombie", I wrote "nazi"...holy...I need to sleep...)]